Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sorry to disappoint...

On Sunday night, I attended the annual draft of a fantasy football league that my dad and I have been in for years (well over 15). Many of the guys in it are those I play live poker with most frequently and also the meager stable of regular readers this blog boasts. The resounding message was: "For the love of God, PLEASE start writing about poker again...your other posts are boring and they suck."

A few even offered to give me some money to put into FT to get me writing about poker again. Wippy1313 on FT boys...until then ...

Speaking of fantasy football, given that the readers of this blog are my competition in the WLAG league at home, I will probably spend most of the time on here talking about my team in the "Bloggers are Ghey" league on fanball. It's ten poker bloggers, $100 entry fee...why, you ask, would I talk about that league on here, but not the other one? Because all of those poker bloggers are excellent poker players and have blogs FAR superior to mine. Therefore, they NEVER read this crap.

Draft is next Wednesday night.

1 comment:

Aquaman said...

Yea! More Poker Posts! I also approve of Fantasy Football posts as well. I myself am in 3 leagues! I statrted playing in 92. Long before I truly started playing poker.