Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cool Product Plug

I know that with some blogs, it's difficult to tell if a post has been "bought and paid for." One of the benefits of a blog that nobody reads is that nobody would pay for me to post anything either. So you can rest assured that the content is all my own.

I just discovered a brilliant little service called jott.com. I may be the only one, but I do my best thinking in the car. But invariably by the time I get home, the thought is gone or I have forgotten. Or to make it poker relevant...if you are playing in a tourney and want to make notes on a hand, but don't have time to type or don't want to mess with hand histories...then use jott!

It's free...you sign-up...put your cell number in...and then you can call jott's 800 number and dictate a message to yourself. Jott will then transcribe it and e-mail it to whatever e-mail address you provide. A hand or an entire blog...all without pressing a key.

As my boys from Guinness say...BRILLIANT!

No comments: