Monday, April 2, 2007

Halftime of championship game...

I am writing this at halftime so nobody says this is sour grapes. As a former basketball player, NCAA officiating is an abomination. I say this after watching the first half and I say it on both sides of the ball. The first foul on Conley was ridiculous. The foul on Richard was atrocious. Neither foul on Hunter would have been a foul in any other league anywhere on the planet. And yet Oden comes over the top of Brewer and mugs him, gets SOME ball and that is allowed for the “One Shining Moment” montage at the end. Speaking of which…ITunes is selling those things for $1.99 an episode? They’re three minutes of complete sap that are available all over the internet. Anyone dumb enough/effeminate enough to buy one of those things should get a lifetime ban from ESPN.

I can only hope the second half is more basketball and less figure skating. No offense “Blades of Glory.”

1 comment:

oossuuu754 said...

Hey enjoyed playing with you the other night at the MATH, I will give you a link on your blog if you dont mind doing the same for me. I am huge Oklahoma State Fan, so were close. From one OSU poker player to another GL with the blog.

Shawn
http://oossuuu754.blogspot.com/